The competence team for management, brand development & sales
So that your brand success at the German-speaking markets is protected with lasting effect, we go forward in eight steps:
1. Realisation of the desired business goals: Feasibility check and vote of the frame terms as well as definition of a possible exit strategy.
2. Analysis of the market and the product: Definition of the competition, limiting the target group, recognition of the market development as well as check of the product features and brand construction.
3. Budgeting: Planning of a coarse budget on the basis of the won knowledge.
4. Positioning of the brand: Definition of the brand identity, determine the brand strategy, separate the brand from competition (USP) and focus on the defined target group.
5. Development of the design and communication strategy: Formulate a customer relevant core message and combine advertisement, PR, offline-,online- and social media effectively with each other.
6. Definition of distribution strategy: Identification of suitable distribution channel, formulation of the sales argumentation, development of VKF activities.
7. Transformation: of the communication strategy, branding and acquisition of new customer.
8. Creation of necessary infrastructures: Construction of the required administration, IT organisation, employment recruiting, physical distribution and controlling.